Looking for a 6.2L Raptor owner interested in a camshaft swap... **discounted price**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who replied!

I had a ton of interest via email and pm's.

I have a local customer that said he would leave a deposit to be first in line. Andy, our shop supervisor is going to contact him now.

If something should fall through, I will go to the next person in line.

Once the testing begins, I will start a new thread.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not I. I don't know if I was waiting to hear from Rick or not... I will be home in Michigan down the street on Sunday. I'll be there for a week before I have to leave and my Dad has a truck I could possibly use in the meantime. No idea whats happening.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want cams Rick!!!! Let us know when it's go-time for the general public.

Will do!

So is Swoop getting the cams or is it a different person?

It's not Swoop, and I'm unsure of the username or the person. I got an email literally right after I posted the offer and this gentleman was the first to call with a deposit.

It's not I. I don't know if I was waiting to hear from Rick or not... I will be home in Michigan down the street on Sunday. I'll be there for a week before I have to leave and my Dad has a truck I could possibly use in the meantime. No idea whats happening.

Swoop, we have a few very cool Raptor projects in the shop. If you want to stop by, I'd be happy to show you around the shop.

Thank you,

Rick

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From another Forum...

Ok ...If I can chirp in here for a min. ...
I just got of the phone with my F.R. Inside guy...Is far as he knows (read He checked while on the phone) These are NOT F.R. cams...What ever Livernois is doing is independent of anything Ford has done or is doing...F.R. Is still waiting on install instructions for cam fazing on the cams they will be selling to us.... Might be wrong BUT..????????

These camshafts are not publicly available at this time, but we are working closely with Ford Racing to get power numbers and check clearance with these camshafts in an otherwise stock 6.2L engine.

Since there is disbelief that they exist, here is a photo of the box with the part number....

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports