Looking for a 6.2L Raptor owner interested in a camshaft swap... **discounted price**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports is looking for a customer with a 2010-11 6.2L Raptor interested in doing a camshaft swap.

This install will be shot for a two-part magazine technical article. Typically, when we do an install like this, we need some extra time, because the photographer likes to document every move we make.

In exchange for use of your truck, the package will be heavily discounted and your name will be mentioned in the magazine.

For the first part of the article, we are going to install a set of Ford Racing Raptor XT camshafts and custom dyno tune to see what kind of power we can achieve with everything else being factory stock.

To get the most power out of the camshafts, we believe the truck will also need longtube headers and a cold air kit; this would be the second part of the article.

The estimated cost of parts and labor to the customer would be $4,925.00. This price is highly discounted from the normal retail price.

If interested, please contact me via pm here or by email at [email protected]

The first person to contact me with a deposit will be selected.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Last edited:

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So its cams, springs, tune, headers, CAI and install and a free RedBull?

Unknown.jpg

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a cool deal! So these cams have the same profiles as the ones used in the Raptor R? Can you give the specs? Are these a Ford Racing product? When will the be available? Just curious is all. I'm looking forward to the article, what magazine is doing it? Thanks.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn Rick, I am right down the street from you guys when I am in Michigan. Give me a loaner something and you can have my truck as long as you need.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!

So its cams, springs, tune, headers, CAI and install and a free RedBull?

I should have listed the parts used.

It includes:

Ford Racing Raptor XT Camshafts
Stainless Works 1 7/8" Longtube Headers
Stainless Works Catted Midpipe
Airaid CAI
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune

The truck will be dyno baselined when it arrives and you will recieve a printout with baseline and post mod numbers.

* Please note, there was one typo. I was under the impression we needed to change springs, but after speaking with our shop supervisor, he assured me they are not needed.

What a cool deal! So these cams have the same profiles as the ones used in the Raptor R? Can you give the specs? Are these a Ford Racing product? When will the be available? Just curious is all. I'm looking forward to the article, what magazine is doing it? Thanks.

I'm not sure of the specs of the Raptor R camshafts. These are a Ford Racing product and I'm not sure if they disclose the specs on these either. We've heard they were go for 40 HP on an engine dyno with an other stock engine.

Damn Rick, I am right down the street from you guys when I am in Michigan. Give me a loaner something and you can have my truck as long as you need.

Oh yeah, where at in MI?

-Rick

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah, where at in MI?

-Rick

My little farm town I was born and raised in is called Memphis, MI, 60 miles from you. A nearby large town is Pt. Huron, Mt. Clemens...

I'll be coming home for the 4th of July and possibly next week or the week after...