Livernois Motorsports Naturally Aspirated Installation Specials for 6.2L Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy@Livernois

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are currently offering an introductory special on our naturally aspirated install packages for the 6.2L Raptor.

These specials will be limited to the month of February 2011.

2010-11 6.2L Raptor N/A Package 1

- Airaid Intake System
- Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tune
- Professional Installation

Typical gains of 25-40 HP are seen with this package, as well as many improvements to the performance of the transmission

$899.00 Installed and Custom Dyno Tuned!

2010-11 6.2L Raptor N/A Package 2

- Airaid Intake System
- Stainless Steel Cat-Back exhaust system

Typical gains of 30-50 HP are seen with this package, as well as many improvements to the performance of the transmission

$1,779.00 Installed and Custom Dyno Tuned!

2010-11 6.2L Raptor N/A Package 3

- Airaid Intake System
- Stainless Steel Cat-Back exhaust system
- T304ss 1 7/8" Primary Tube Long Tube Headers
- T304ss catted Y-Pipe

Typical gains of 45-70 HP are seen with this package, as well as many improvements to the performance of the transmission

$4,299.00 Installed and Custom Dyno Tuned!

All cars are stored in doors before and after work is performed.

DSC_00381.jpg

livernoisms.jpg

Please pm or email [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Thank you,

Andy Ricketts
Livernois Motorsports

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
do you sell any intakes with SCT device tunes that you can ship to non local members?

OP
OP
A

Andy@Livernois

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would have to verify which intakes we have tunes developed for. But I am certain we could put something together for a mail order package for members that are too distant to make the trip.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I am not driving up to Michigan from Tennessee for a dyno. You should set something up like most tuners have for the GT500's. Canned tunes that will work until you can get it to the dyno. Possibly do a remote dyno tune session?

Damn I want a Dyno in my shop now. I could drive the neighbors a few miles away nuts.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I am not driving up to Michigan from Tennessee for a dyno. You should set something up like most tuners have for the GT500's. Canned tunes that will work until you can get it to the dyno. Possibly do a remote dyno tune session?

Damn I want a Dyno in my shop now. I could drive the neighbors a few miles away nuts.

We can definitely do that. We sell a lot of dyno proven canned tunes for Mustangs and Taurus SHO's.

-Rick