Livernois Motorsports 6.2L Raptor Cam Swap Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not...... It's only money, and u can't take it with you when u die..... Wonder what this price will look like the cam phaser is around 120 and the rocker brace kit is around 350. So we're all ready at 500

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope the prices are not nuts like the FRPP cams.

Price them like that and sell 8 kits.

Price them where we can all do it and sell 2000 plus kits to all the 6.2 trucks even non raptors.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great, I all ready have the 5 star cai and long tube headers, with high flow cats and true duals, and a sct tuner so the cam kit would be a perfect match. Please let me know the price for the entire kit and then entire kit plus install because I may make the trip if I can't find anyone near va I trust to open the motor. Also I plan to supercharge it later down the road any reasons why this won't be compatable.

The entire camshaft kit can be found HERE. Please send me a pm with your full name and email address and I will have Andy, our shop supervisor work up a quote.

Full kit plus ported heads while you are at it :)

Installed quote or mail order (parts only)?

Hope the prices are not nuts like the FRPP cams.

Price them like that and sell 8 kits.

Price them where we can all do it and sell 2000 plus kits to all the 6.2 trucks even non raptors.

Unfortunately, these cores are specific to the 6.2L trucks and not common. We only know of one company that has the cores, so they can get a premium for them. Unfortunately, they are much more expensive than a SBC camshaft.

The entire kit with cams, phaser limiters, phaser bolts, rocker braces, and valve spring kit will be $2,399.99.

Thank you,

Rick

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The entire camshaft kit can be found HERE. Please send me a pm with your full name and email address and I will have Andy, our shop supervisor work up a quote.

Installed quote or mail order (parts only)?

Unfortunately, these cores are specific to the 6.2L trucks and not common. We only know of one company that has the cores, so they can get a premium for them. Unfortunately, they are much more expensive than a SBC camshaft.

The entire kit with cams, phaser limiters, phaser bolts, rocker braces, and valve spring kit will be $2,399.99.

Thank you,

Rick
so how much would install and tune cost?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes, it includes:

Livernois Motorsports Cams
Livernois Motorsports Valve Springs
Livernois Motorsports Rocker Brace Kit
Stainless Works Full Exhaust (Headers, midpipe, catback)
Airaid CAI
Livernois Motorsports Installation
Fluids
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune

-Rick