Livernois Motorsports 2011 Raptor Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last week, we received a 2011 Raptor that will be an extensive build for an overseas customer.

It currently has 57 miles.

We're still ironing out the build details, but the engine will be removed and we will be doing a complete build that will include Livernois Motorsports 400ci stroker longblock, Livernois CNC Heads, Livernois Cams, Livernois Rocker Brace System, suspension, wheels/tires, interior, etc. etc. etc.

Not the greatest pics yet, but I will make sure to document the entire build.

2011 6.2L Raptor

Dyno Baseline

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_2215.jpg

DSC_2219.jpg

Baseline Results

raptorbaseline-1.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet can't wait! Got any cams coming for a stock with bolt on's 6.2?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'm tuned in to this! so you're gonna build the engine without forced induction?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm tuned in to this! so you're gonna build the engine without forced induction?

As of now it is going to be N/A. We ordered pistons for a N/A build, but the customer is on the fence and may want to do a power adder.

-Rick

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
As of now it is going to be N/A. We ordered pistons for a N/A build, but the customer is on the fence and may want to do a power adder.

-Rick

If he does do a power adder will it require a trans upgrade? jesus you would be talking close to 700-800hp with that setup, no?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he does do a power adder will it require a trans upgrade? jesus you would be talking close to 700-800hp with that setup, no?

We're not sure what the trans will take, but I've never seen an OEM auto trans take 700-800hp. If he decides to go that route, the trans will definitely be gone through.

-Rick

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
We're not sure what the trans will take, but I've never seen an OEM auto trans take 700-800hp. If he decides to go that route, the trans will definitely be gone through.

-Rick

tell him the boys over at FRF want you guys tuck a couple of snails under the hood. :naughty: