Besides engine performance...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys do besides engine performance?

I saw one of your youtube videos had a differential case on it. Was wondering what you guys do to keep the power from breaking other parts, etc.

How much extra travel do your shock upgrades get?

Thx

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys like to do graphics, fiberglass fenders, perch mod, sound system, bumpers, lights, bed cages, wheels, tires, the list goes on.

You cannot get anymore travel out of the stock shocks.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ nor do you really need more travel, on top perch you got about a foot of clearance all around. :005:

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you guys do besides engine performance?

I saw one of your youtube videos had a differential case on it. Was wondering what you guys do to keep the power from breaking other parts, etc.

How much extra travel do your shock upgrades get?

Thx

Livernois Motorsports provides Engineering Services, Performance Products, and Niche Vehicle Design and Manufacturing to the OE and Aftermarket Automotive Industry.

We specialize in late model Ford, GM, and Chrysler performance parts, service, and tuning.

We take great pride in offering unparalleled service and top quality automotive performance products and accessories at the best prices possible. We also install everything we sell!

In addition to our online store and retail showroom, we feature:

36,000 Square Foot Facility
Installation Area - 15 Vehicle Hoists
Chassis Dynamometers - All Wheel Drive and Portable 2-Wheel Drive
Engine Dynamometer
Full Engine Machine Shop and Engine Build Facility
Private Label / Custom Product Manufacturing
Cylinder Head Development Center
Flowbenches (600/1020)
CNC Machines
Fabrication Shop
Show Quality Paint and Body Facility
With the availability of parts from hundreds of manufacturers, Livernois Motorsports can supply you with virtually any high performance product that you may require.

We are constantly developing and testing new products. This allows us to add our own new products, which are designed in-house along with product lines from hundreds of vendors to provide you with the latest, cutting edge products available for your vehicle.

We don't modify the stock shocks, that truck had a long travel system with coil overs and required 2" higher/2" wider fenders in front and it had deaver springs with Fox Racing 3.0 bypass shock system and hydraulic bump stops in the rear.

The video below shows most of our capabilities

Thank you,

Rick

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeezzzzz!!! I watched that whole video . . music :shocked: & all ... And . ...:disgust: ~ No Babes :shrug:

--------------------> :birgits_tiredcoffee I'm sooo, shallow
..:Caffeine: ~ :crazy:

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports provides Engineering Services, Performance Products, and Niche Vehicle Design and Manufacturing to the OE and Aftermarket Automotive Industry.

We specialize in late model Ford, GM, and Chrysler performance parts, service, and tuning.

We take great pride in offering unparalleled service and top quality automotive performance products and accessories at the best prices possible. We also install everything we sell!

In addition to our online store and retail showroom, we feature:

36,000 Square Foot Facility
Installation Area - 15 Vehicle Hoists
Chassis Dynamometers - All Wheel Drive and Portable 2-Wheel Drive
Engine Dynamometer
Full Engine Machine Shop and Engine Build Facility
Private Label / Custom Product Manufacturing
Cylinder Head Development Center
Flowbenches (600/1020)
CNC Machines
Fabrication Shop
Show Quality Paint and Body Facility
With the availability of parts from hundreds of manufacturers, Livernois Motorsports can supply you with virtually any high performance product that you may require.

We are constantly developing and testing new products. This allows us to add our own new products, which are designed in-house along with product lines from hundreds of vendors to provide you with the latest, cutting edge products available for your vehicle.

We don't modify the stock shocks, that truck had a long travel system with coil overs and required 2" higher/2" wider fenders in front and it had deaver springs with Fox Racing 3.0 bypass shock system and hydraulic bump stops in the rear.

The video below shows most of our capabilities

Thank you,

Rick
Awesome! I want your setup in my garage. I'd be a happy camper!

Do I have to ship my vehicle from CA to have anything done to it, unless I buy DIY kits?

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I want your setup in my garage. I'd be a happy camper!

Do I have to ship my vehicle from CA to have anything done to it, unless I buy DIY kits?

Yes, this is our only install facility (in MI). We've had cars from as far as Hawaii and Alaska not to mention the Middle East and Ukraine.

-Rick

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys like to do graphics, fiberglass fenders, perch mod, sound system, bumpers, lights, bed cages, wheels, tires, the list goes on.

You cannot get anymore travel out of the stock shocks.

I think that question was directed towards Livernois.