Another Livernois Cammed Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An out of state customer shipped his 2012 Raptor to us to install the following mods..

Livernois Motorsports 6.2L Billet Camshafts
Livernois Motorsports 6.2L Spring Kit
Livernois Motorsports Rocker Brace Kit
Stainless Works Longtube Headers
Stainless Works Mid-Pipe w/ Cats
Stainless Works Catback
Airaid CAI
Tuned by Livernois Motorsports

Stock numbers were 332 RWHP / 357 RWTQ after installing the mods, it made 402 RWHP / 409 RWTQ

From a dig or slow roll in 2WD, it just spins the tires bad, so we had to launch in 4WD then switch to 2WD once it was moving.

Thank you,

Rick

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice... At a guess this is like a 6-7k dollar kit installed. Dont understand why someone wouldnt go whit a super charger... Eh, to each his own...

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much with supercharger,what kind of Hp do you think?
I could be interested.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The motor would probably pop around the same power that the stock internal motor pops at. FORGED INTERNALS!!! Also I assume these cams wouldn't be good for a forced induction application?

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If somebody dropped there truck off at your shop,how long a turnaround?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much with supercharger,what kind of Hp do you think?
I could be interested.

The cams and full exhaust would actually lower boost if you kept the standard pulley. I'm not sure what to guess, but I would think it would make slightly more power than just the blower with less boost.

We haven't pushed one with a power adder hard on stock parts, so I would recommend at least a rod and piston upgrade if you wanted to make a lot of power, but this would obviously add a ton of cost to the build.

The motor would probably pop around the same power that the stock internal motor pops at. FORGED INTERNALS!!! Also I assume these cams wouldn't be good for a forced induction application?

I agree... yes, these cams would work well with a power adder. A lot of our cam offerings work well N/A or with a power adder.

If somebody dropped there truck off at your shop,how long a turnaround?

We would need it roughly 1.5-2 weeks.. it's pretty labor intensive. This would include baselining it stock, then doing all of the work, dyno tuning, street testing for drivabilty, hot start, cold start, etc.

Thank you,

Rick