6.2L Raptor Corsa Exhaust, Airaid CAI, Dyno Tune Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very helpful, gents. I've got an AIRAID intake coming on Tuesday, and given what you've told me I guess I won't replace the factory exhaust. If the factory exhaust is that good and the only real difference is sound, then I'll leave things as is because I'm not displeased with the sound from the factory exhaust.

Thanks very much for your help!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You cant see directly straight through but if you hold the muffler at the right angle you can catch a bit of light from one of the outlets. Its very "free flowing" for a stock setup. Benefits of a aftermarket muffler are going to be mostly sound. You may get a few HP but I would attribute the 10 hp difference to dyno variance between pulls. Unless they did several pulls in each config. and took the average.

You are correct about the muffler. We did 3 pulls in stock form, 3 with just the exhaust, and 4 with the exhaust, CAI, and tune. There can be a small variance between pulls, but I've never see a 10 hp difference between pulls especially when the later pulls were done in warmer air.

-Rick