2018 tune only 67 HP & 88 LB FT OF TORQUE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are moving in the positive direction on the new 2018 tunes. As we get more of these in they are making more and more power. Along with keeping in mind safety and reliability along with the support from Livernois Motorsports.

Attachments

• Stock vs tune.jpg
    Stock vs tune.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 107

Viper32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats your tuner and tunes cost? I have a 2018 and looking for something soon.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

We are moving in the positive direction on the new 2018 tunes. As we get more of these in they are making more and more power. Along with keeping in mind safety and reliability along with the support from Livernois Motorsports.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Sorry for the delayed response guys I was out of town for a while.

Our tune is $599.99 and I have a link to our site also.

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631148

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Gentlemen sorry for the delayed response I must say I have missed you guys. I was out of town since last week.

As far as the tune we are only doing pcm as of now. We are still working on the trans tunes we should have that done soon and when we do I will make sure we are all aware of it.

Take car guys and I will be on here and available for tech and any questions.