Looking to buy Dually fog setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm considering different options and one is the Rigid duallys white/amber combo, both spot option. Are there any coupon codes or specials right now for the holidays that I should be aware of?

thanks!

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. I would have told you to talk to James at Alternative Offroad.

I have the same setup and love it. I have the Fog Light kit, white and amber spots. LOVE IT!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with both white you can see them varments now great mod

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

PS I would have went with the D2's but wearnt out yet.

OP
OP
p3rs1st

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I got the duallys installed and man I'm impressed they are amazing for the price compared to D2's. Seeing as how I don't do hardly any offroading yet (hopefully going to change that soon) these will suit me very well for now.

A+ to Rigid they are a great product.

Attachments

• lazer.jpg
    lazer.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 123

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see some people have amber on the inside and white on the outside. Some have that reversed or no amber at all. What's the difference? Why have amber? I am going to order there and don't know what to get. I have never had amber lights so I don't know what they are used for. I do want to be able to leave them on going down the road. What's the best for me?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amber is good for fog, snow and dust. Also they are less blinding to oncoming traffic.
Duallys are going to be better for street use over the D2's which are too bright for road use.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting both white D2's. You can buy different color covers for them to put out any light you want.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the same for light output but now have RSiworks and don't need light output so wish they where Amber now.