Highest recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm relatively new to this forum (been over on the other one) but have purchased several Rigid lights. I highly recommend these guys and the lights. I've got 4 Duallys on my Raptor now (2 in front, 2 in back) and plan to add the 40" behind-the-grill light at some point.

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That new setup you guys have with the integrated front bumper and 40" is killer...

OP
OP
Lucky14

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got one on each side of the license plate. It ran me about $200. Dually's are about $100/light. Worth every penny IMO...

Reaction score
Whtrapta- they are amazing lights and you would absolutely love them.
They are right about $100 a light and like stated above, well worth every penny.
Ill get you a discount from retail. Unfortunatly I can't get 4 for under $200. But I will get you a great deal.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Not right now. Im saving for wheels. If you could get me the 4 lights on the front with brackets for 200 I woulda placed my order right now. I was very doubtful it would ever happen. but its still on my list of things to do.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats your price on a set of the D2's? Clear/combo thanks.