Amber covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
.... and they suck.

I didn't like the looks of them at all.

Do they suck because of the color does not match the other amber's or because of the way they fit?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

This is what the covers look like.
images

Last edited:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Um well the only way they would suck for me is when the plastic cracks from bring frozen to the light barImageUploadedByTapatalk1355596945.132774.jpg

For quickly switching its worth it and cheap.
Im goig to cover my 50 roof but also get a 40 inch amber

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Te light bars might be worth it but I got the amber covers from rigid for my duallys and they were more of a red color so I ditched those and just bought some amber duallys for the rear and after seeing the amber duallys next to the ones with the amber covers it was a HUGE difference haha

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah ofcource its kinda like just putting a amber film over the led bar. It still wouldnt be the right amber shade but its easy an will do the job

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing a custom Rigid 40" with amber spots on the ends with two switches one for the amber and one for the center whites, kind of expensive though.
Rigid-Industries-LED-Lighting-Victory-Series-LED-Light-Bars-large.jpg