50" curved rigid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew there was another reason why I hadn't pulled the trigger on that 50 inch Rigid.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once again $60,000 truck owners complaining about the price for the highest quality products.

This isn't directed at the poster but at all of you...

How many of you complain about the price of RPG shocks (or Icons or Kings) when you could save a ton of money and buy Bilsteins or Rough Country, etc?

At what point do you stop caring about quality of the product and service and company reputation and decide to buy ****** lights mass produced at some greasy little building in China because they're cheaper?

How much do you think it costs a company to INNOVATE and design unique products? What do you think it costs a company to bring unique products to market first? And how long will it be before some company in China knocks off the product and tells you to buy theirs because it has more lumens for 1/3 the price? (When they don't even know what lumens are or how to spell the word?).

And will you complain about the cheap ass lights you bought when they fail after a year-and-a-half and you can't seem to get the company you bought them from to cover them under warranty?

At what point do you stop caring about quality and only worry about price?

And why didn't you buy a Dodge Powerwagon or a FX4 or a Chevy Z71 instead of a Raptor?

Just wondering...

Oh don't get me wrong I am not saying it is not worth the price, in fact I eventually plan on getting one, but I can't afford to just do everything I want at once. As a military member I just have to take my time and save for what I want.