TSB-15-0137 Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer did the Tsb 15-0137 fix today. I noticed when I left the distance till empty on the fuel has increased about 100 miles more than when I dropped it off. Dealer said it will re-adjust itself out. I drove about 75 miles and it never adjusted. So I performed the battery disconnect reset procedure and drove it another 15 miles, but still has not changed. How long will it take for the system to reset itself so my DTE will be accurate again? Thanks guys.

Last edited:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer did the Tsb 15-0137 fix today. I noticed when I left the distance till empty on the fuel has increased about 100 miles more than when I dropped it off. Dealer said it will re-adjust itself out. I drove about 75 miles and it never adjusted. So I performed the battery disconnect reset procedure and drove it another 15 miles, but still has not changed. How long will it take for the system to reset itself so my DTE will be accurate again? Thanks guys.

Not sure that you can reset this counter, this one is based on the last 500 miles of driving, so in about that it will start to normalise out again. One day it will start to drop rapidly as the time period that caused it falls off the end of the calculation period.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go hammer on it a bit, WOT every time you take off etc. That will level it out. It is indeed based on the past 500 miles or so of driving. Dealer reflashed the ECM for it to reset like that