"Train tires"???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on the phone tonight while in park.mi pressed the hazard lights on and off 3 x just being bored with the conversation. On my dash "Train left front tire" popped up. I didn't do anything. About a minute later it read "Tires not trained- retry"

What is this all about??

Sent from my iPad

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW cannot believe you posted this! Everybody here knows what to do in that situation but are not wanting to hurt your feelings!

Get a good leather dog collar and put it on the wheel and tire after you remove it from the truck. Then put a leash on the collar and roll it down the street and yell Heel Boy at it until it does!! Easy fix.....

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I was on the phone tonight while in park.mi pressed the hazard lights on and off 3 x just being bored with the conversation. On my dash "Train left front tire" popped up. I didn't do anything. About a minute later it read "Tires not trained- retry"

What is this all about??

Sent from my iPad

You're just damn lucky you didn't activate the driver's side ejection seat.