SVT Raptor Compatible Jumper Starter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alman

Reaction score
I am looking at a real portable Lithium Ion Jumper starter compatible with the SVT Raptor V8 6.2L. I am very keen on the NOCO Genius Boost GB30 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter which states that it will start up any vehicle up to V8 6.0L. So what does this mean? Is this the guaranteed vehicle size from a lawsuit CYA point or does this mean that it will not start a SVT Raptor at all? Is there a better choice out there (small and portable though)?

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a special jumper that you should use on AGM batteries versus standard batteries or are they all the same. I know there are special battery chargers for AGMs.

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can jump start an AGM with a regular pack. Charge them specifically though for full life cycle. 400 amp packs will start a 4 cyl with a stone dead battery, or no battery. It will start our trucks with a dead battery but it will need to have som available CAs of its own.

I would recommend this pack. 24000 MAH JUMPSTART/POWER PACK MTXTREME | Matco Tools. It will start our trucks with an almost stone dead battery.