Spark plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I clicked the link above and it took me to the wrong page. Anyone have the correct link for the NGK plugs ? What about coil packs?

First Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had 2 take my 2011 in for brakes, have 90,000 miles on it and the backs were replaced at 60,000. Told them 2 change the plugs as close enough 2 100K for me...Dealer charges $700 2 change all 16 plugs, 3.5 hours of labor just for that. Need rotors in the front too. My front tie's were shot and did the front and rear diff fluids. Flushed the radiator and need a new key fob. Oh front end alinement. All for the discount price of $2900.. WTF I going 2 shit myself now.......

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, I know this thread is 4 years old...

what is the trick to getting the 2 plugs on the bottom behind the shock mount. 1 on the driver, one on the pass.

I changed 14 plugs today....

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

stevelp99

Reaction score
I've always used extensions of different sizes and swivel adapters to get to rear plugs on hard to reach engines. From what I remember the plugs were redesigned so they shouldn't break unless you happen to turn the wrong way or over torque. Though I believe it was mostly the 5.4 engines that had issues with the plugs breaking due to the aluminum heads and expanding metal.