SoCal Raptor owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SoCal (Orange County/ Los Angeles) Raptor owners.....

Where does everyone go for service?
Any recommendations? Care to share any good experiences? Point of contact?

I'm looking for local dealer or privately owned shop that meets the expectations.

thanks in advance.......

:throw:

johnniewalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could help but I haven't had very many good experiences around here. Capistrano ford was terrible when I went there. I used to drive down to ken grody ford in Carlsbad but last time I went they weren't very good either.

CA Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased my Raptor last month. I live in Valencia and have no idea where to go for service. I have a dealership down the street and I have not heard good things about them. If I lived in Orange county I would go to Huntington Beach Ford. Smaller dealership, less hassle, and good bunch of guys.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa is the place to go. 2 seperate people told me to give them a try

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have heard Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa is the place to go. 2 seperate people told me to give them a try

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I live 5 blocks from these guys and have heard good things as well. I'll be going here for service obviously.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 for Theodore Robins. If anyone has any issues with them (doubtful), please contact me and I will do my best to get resolution.

I would put HB Ford at the very bottom of the list however. Go to any other Ford dealership for sales or service before going to those scammers.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just purchased my Raptor last month. I live in Valencia and have no idea where to go for service. I have a dealership down the street and I have not heard good things about them. If I lived in Orange county I would go to Huntington Beach Ford. Smaller dealership, less hassle, and good bunch of guys.

STAY AWAY FROM POWER FORD ERR AUTO NATION FORD in Valencia!!!

That place is a sorry excuse for a dealership (as is the Dodge/Jeep dealership next door).

FYI: I've had my Raptor serviced at Galpin and they did fine. No issues.

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Theodore Robins. If anyone has any issues with them (doubtful), please contact me and I will do my best to get resolution.

I would put HB Ford at the very bottom of the list however. Go to any other Ford dealership for sales or service before going to those scammers.

I agree with he HB Ford statement. My very good friend used to take his super duty there. They were difficult to work with to say the least (and I'm a service writer so I know what the correct procedures are).

I plan on giving Theodore a try the next time I need anything...

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody get service at Star Ford in Glendale? Thats where I bought mine but never been to their service department.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody get service at Star Ford in Glendale? Thats where I bought mine but never been to their service department.

They did my oil change 3 weeks ago. They were all cool and the dude(short chubby Hispanic) hooked me up with full synthetic at regular price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner