Small Running light - Where to buy\how to replace?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a link for a quick tutorial to purchase and replace this side running lite that has quit working.

I attached a picture and circled the light in red.

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 158

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think Tasca may have the light cheaper than that. I don't have the link but make sure to compare prices. I bought a marker light for my grill a month ago from them and it was like 72 shipped, not to mention the super fast shipping. But what's 10 bucks ya know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor_man

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely didn't expect them to be that expensive.

Not a big deal, but i've only got 25,000 on my truck.

I wonder, would it be covered under warranty?

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
definitely didn't expect them to be that expensive.

Not a big deal, but i've only got 25,000 on my truck.

I wonder, would it be covered under warranty?
There'd a couple threads about this, including one I started myself. Some people have had condensation issues inside the lens and others just had the light go out. You can try to claim the warranty; for some it worked and for others it didn't. But you're right, pretty ridiculous price for a tiny light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would try for the warranty coverage first... Depending on the dealer or service writer They may cover it or not...

Just an Fyi... When I purchased my Ford PremiumCare Extended Warranty in July for my 2014 and they have an option for additional coverage for "Interior and Exterior Lighting" that I added to mine... For 8 years 100,000 miles it was a no brainer for the 90.00 upcharge.

With the price of the LED's or even an HID...if I ever blow one at least I would feel like I hit the jackpot!!

GMAN

Coach Bow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Raptor_man check the connection behind that light I've seen at least three examples of it just being a simple loose connection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk