Shock Therapy RIS -vs- Forged Offroad + shutter valves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eviljarv

Reaction score
Good call on both. I just stumbled across the Forged Shock bolts, seems like they should work well for the clunking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hope so, really tired of the clunking. Was going to do the spherical bearing also but truck is my daily driver so not sure if they would be good in a DD

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll throw out a good review for forged offroad. I didn't do the exchange since they are only 1.5 hours away from me. They scheduled me on a Saturday which was nice. My shocks didn't need a rebuild but I wanted to add the flutter stack. Upon opening my shocks we found out that Ford put 2010 shocks on my 2014 that I ordered new in July 2014???. Forged upgraded me to 2014 specs and added the flutter setup. Had the whole thing done in less than two hours. It makes a noticeable difference over the little bumps and washboard type surfaces. I'm very pleased overall with the flutter stack and the customer service. Top notch.

Eviljarv

Reaction score
I'll throw out a good review for forged offroad. I didn't do the exchange since they are only 1.5 hours away from me. They scheduled me on a Saturday which was nice. My shocks didn't need a rebuild but I wanted to add the flutter stack. Upon opening my shocks we found out that Ford put 2010 shocks on my 2014 that I ordered new in July 2014???. Forged upgraded me to 2014 specs and added the flutter setup. Had the whole thing done in less than two hours. It makes a noticeable difference over the little bumps and washboard type surfaces. I'm very pleased overall with the flutter stack and the customer service. Top notch.
Oh I believe you, I've heard nothing but good things about Forged, might even have them redo the shocks later on with their stage 1 or 2 valving as I get more comfortable with the truck. I'm just in the same situation with you as Shock Therapy is 45 minutes from me and they have a good reputation specially with UTVs and trophy trucks

rjgaumer

Reaction score
Fordged offroad is pretty killer. They've done alot for the raptor community and know their stuff. They are an up an coming "SVC-type" shop.