SDHQ tie rod kit replacement heims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for SDHQ tie rod replacement heim joint part# to get right ones. I don't know which one has left hand threads and right hand threads. @RDFTS i know you have same ones, do you happen to know part# for heims or rubber boot for outer one. I do know i can get FK teflon lined ones 7/8" Inner Heim and 3/4" Outer heim from Summit Racing. Haven't find rubber boot yet. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 12951

Looking for SDHQ tie rod replacement heim joint part# to get right ones. I don't know which one has left hand threads and right hand threads. @RDFTS i know you have same ones, do you happen to know part# for heims or rubber boot for outer one. I do know i can get FK teflon lined ones 7/8" Inner Heim and 3/4" Outer heim from Summit Racing. Haven't find rubber boot yet. Thank you.

Yeah, give me a few days. I actually bought a spare set from SDHQ so will see what part numbers are on the order. I did not get extra boots though.

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, give me a few days. I actually bought a spare set from SDHQ so will see what part numbers are on the order. I did not get extra boots though.

Thanks man i appreciate it. If you hear anything about those rubber boots let me know, definitely would like to get new ones since mine are torn from few places.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

They take a 7/8R & 3/4L. We have them along with the boots good in stock @ SDHQ

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They take a 7/8R & 3/4L. We have them along with the boots good in stock @ SDHQ

Ok, i did not see those on website and actually did send email but never got any answer so i thought that you guys don't sell those. So how do you order both heims and boots? Do you stock pins too?

Last edited:

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, i did not see those on website and actually did send email but never got any answer so i thought that you guys don't sell those. So how do you order both heims and boots? Do you stock pins too?

We don't have them listed on our site currently. If you want to order up a set please give us a call of shoot us an email. 480-633-2929 ext 4 or [email protected]

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally ordered new heims and rubber boots from SDHQ. Attached picture where all the parts are with part#'s if someone needs them.

Attachments

• IMG_4179.jpg
    IMG_4179.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 97