Rotors and Pads.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some how at about 33k I have a warped rotor. Vibrations mostly noticeable at higher speeds under hard braking.

I see there are a few companies that have some upgrades, but trying to filter threw them and find reliable info on there effectiveness.

I'm looking for an upgrade, Stock size tires and rims and I'm not changing them out. I would like to do lines also but may not be in the budget at the same time. I have seen some slotted but not slotted and drilled.

So what's out there and who is on this site to order from. The vibrations are not bad I will hopefully be doing this in a couple of weeks or so.

Thanks.

o-townFLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bet is to get SS lines.

I wouldnt worry about slotted, dimpled, j-hooks, etc. They just eat up your pads faster. StopTech makes an economical pad that'll increase braking power and is quite

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
R1 concepts is a proven performer time and time again. They are a major improvement over stock for longevity and performance. Our top seller is the R1 Premier Series Double Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Posi-Quiet Pads. The drilled and slotted rotors will help keep the temperatures down significantly. We recommend this package for a reason... It has been personally tested on many of our own vehicles but also with dozens and dozens of fellow raptor owners. R1 just launched a 13% off sale and we can also work some special pricing on the brake lines and even some Amsoil DOT 4 performance brake fluid. Let me know if you would like a quote and I'll get one sent over to you!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard good reviews about the raybestos. The ceramic pads produce less dust and are better than the stock pads.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We highly recommend the Stoptech slotted rotors and pads. They are a great performance upgrade. These are the rotors other companies buy and slap their name on and sell for a huge markup. We offer the performance front pads and rear posi quiet ceramic pads.

-James