Recommended dealers for warranty / service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A second for cavalier ford in Chesapeake. Horrible service department. Will never go back.

RazorSharpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andy Mohr Ford, Indianapolis IN: Where I flew to buy my truck. Honest, to-the-point salesmen and great finance department too. I told them I only wanted to talk bottom line costs and APR, and that is all we talked about until I was satisfied. This was my first new car and they made it painless.

Antelope Valley Ford, Lancaster CA: My local dealer. Their sales department is shady as hell. Hiked up prices made to sound like a real deal (I'm young so yeah), lots of pressure, never once talked on my terms. I walked out laughing. Their service department seems solid though. Not 100% sold on them because I haven't had a complicated repair yet.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good / Bad Dealerships

Flood Ford, East Greenwich RI. Nothing bad to say about them. Great prices for everything. Great service, and they go above and beyond for you to have your car back in a timely manner. The other Ford dealer in my area, Tasca, have almost doubled Flood's quotes in everything I have asked for.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Capital Ford of Wilmington, NC.
They have been really good to us. Workmanship is quality. Our service rep hd done a great job of taking care of the Night Raptor. RW sent him a 1/24 scale raptor for his desk to replace the old beater Ford. Lol....

Jones Ford in Brunswick county, NC does NOT work on Raptors. They had my truck for almost a week with a bad pump and steering rack and couldn't diagnose the issue. Once I confronted the service manage, he said it was the first one they had in there and that they don't even sell them there.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good thread @The Macf. Might I suggest catagorizing dealerships by the good, bad, and the ugly. @Rookie / mobilbeats dealer would Definately fall into the Ugly. Please add Perry Ford of Poway into the good for two years of good service on my Raptor.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good thread @The Macf. Might I suggest catagorizing dealerships by the good, bad, and the ugly. @Rookie / mobilbeats dealer would Definately fall into the Ugly. Please add Perry Ford of Poway into the good for two years of good service on my Raptor.

No. They need to be in the abomination category. The I will pay you to avoid them category. Don't even look them up category.

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just went to Bob Thomas Ford in Hamden CT. The service was very quick and they got me out within 20 minutes when i asked them to check on my rear shocks for a possible leak. They were very nice and helpful. They also had a nice Ruby Red Supercrew on the lot. Its been there for about 6 months and might just be selling for around msrp by now.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sarasota Ford: Stay Away, the people in the service department are terrible.

Autonation Ford Bradenton : Highly recommend. They great you right as you arrive, discuss with you why you bring it in and will look at it while you wait. They are extremely accurate with the time estimates and the waiting area is amazing. (Free wifi, Water, Drinks and even fresh cookies). While waiting numerous people come by to ask if you need anything and offer to check on the status of your vehicle if needed.

They should be the Model of what a Ford Service department is. I already know that I will be making my next purchase thru them. Until I found them I could honestly say I never really had a good experience at a dealer for service. (Only caveat would be my Hummer dealer who screwed up on a time estimate for installing my light bar so to make up for it we took out a new Lambo for a 30 minute test Drive)

Squirrel!

Reaction score
Dorian Ford, just north of Detroit: sales and finance were no ********. Very knowledgeable about what they were selling. They were right at msrp and I was able to get them to throw in a bed-liner and cover. When they ordered the wrong cover, they gave me a rental car so I didn't have to put the miles on the truck.

Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor: I talked with two sales guys that were complete ******* morons. They had no idea what they were talking about. I got more info about the truck from reading the brochure then losing brain cells listening to them. Hopefully their service doesn't suck as bad as the sales