Raptor-specific Tool Sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sokoloka

Reaction score
Hoping to get my Raptor in the next three days but in the meantime want to gather any tools I could foreseeably need in the future with my Raptor.

I do all my own vehicle maintenance, and with a 72 vette, 73 k10, and 2008 Yukon I've built a sizable collection of standard sized tools.

From what I've read on here, raptors require some specialty sizes that I don't have (#50 Torx for bed bolts, 29mm? For hubs, etc)

Anyone have a comprehensive list of tools needed for my new truck?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Good call Noah, also I have found a set of plastic panel/clip pulling tools very useful for many things inside and out. Besides that nothing out of the ordinary. A 13mm and 15mm gets used a lot on this truck lol.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Non of your tools that u used on your Chevys will work on the raptor , there not good enough. J/k. Depending on heat u are going to be doing, will depend on heat tools u will need u will want a impact of some sort to remove the torx bolt for oil access. A basic set of tools will be fine.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need a 21mm combo wrench for the rear leaf spring nuts and 27mm for the forward ones.

R,
HAP