Question regarding Spark Plugs for Roush Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes we can send you a tune file for the Livewire.

I am interested in your tune as well for my 13 Roush Raptor. I have never changed my plugs so I assume I would have to do this before I get your tune? Also can the tuner be rented to do the tune with the email file or if I don't have one then I would have to get the full package that you offer with the tuner and tune file? Thanks!!

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am interested in your tune as well for my 13 Roush Raptor. I have never changed my plugs so I assume I would have to do this before I get your tune? Also can the tuner be rented to do the tune with the email file or if I don't have one then I would have to get the full package that you offer with the tuner and tune file? Thanks!!

I really recommend the plugs although you could load our tune in ahead if you want. The tuners are not rented, they lock to the vehicle identification which wouldn't allow you to use it on another vehicle unless it was returned back to the stock tune first. Call us when your ready I can get you setup with a new device and the plugs! 732-780-0770

JimIII

Bass

Reaction score
I would go with Jim w/JDM's advise and believe me removing the elbow after the throttle body is not that bad but putting it back will really frustrate you if you haven't done it numerous times, installing the super charger was a cake walk compared to that one part, plus theres a small vacuum line in the back, if JDM was close to me I would have them do the plugs for sure. Changing the plugs is a must and doesn't affect any performance its more of a predetination precaution. JDM know what they are doing and there tune is very smooth, but if your there I would step it up and have them dyno the truck and custom tune it.

I installed the NGK Iridiums to my Whipple tuned Raptor and didnt have to remove the supercharger, a but fiddly but possible, not sure if the Roush SC is the same

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the NGK Iridiums to my Whipple tuned Raptor and didnt have to remove the supercharger, a but fiddly but possible, not sure if the Roush SC is the same

Not the same. The whipple throttle body is at the front of the engine and the Roush is at the rear by the firewall. Completely different and the Roush is a real JOY to work with. ESPECIALLY if you just happen to have dual 3.0's up front as well. But there is NO way to get to the last two plugs on top of the head without removing the intake plenum elbow at the throttle body on a Roush

Bass

Reaction score
Not the same. The whipple throttle body is at the front of the engine and the Roush is at the rear by the firewall. Completely different and the Roush is a real JOY to work with. ESPECIALLY if you just happen to have dual 3.0's up front as well. But there is NO way to get to the last two plugs on top of the head without removing the intake plenum elbow at the throttle body on a Roush

Oh ok, seems everything is a real joy to work with on a V8 Raptor, possibly the worst car I've has the not so pleasure to work on, I thought the spark plugs was a nightmare until I fitted the long headers... Never again...