Passenger seat issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't. they said it was bent and needed to be replaced, so I didn't pursue it. I looked on line at at the cost of a driver's side seat rail and it was somewhere around $890 for just the parts. It sucks brother!

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon Joe said there was an ESP on this. let me know if they approve yours for repairs and I'll take mine in again. Thanks and good luck!

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to watch and do the same. My passenger has been doing this for a year. Dealer said normal. Good find here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news! This time, they didn't say it was normal and it is covered by the warranty. So I just have to pay deductible.

OP
OP
M

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like there are no seat rails available. They said they do not know when more will be available.

OP
OP
M

mridahodan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got my seat fixed! They ended up ordering the drivers seat rail! So we waited forever for the wrong part. They re-ordered the passenger part and it came the next day. While they had it apart, they said the seat heater was damaged because of the rail problem so they replaced that part as well. It is so nice not to have the seat shifting back and forth every time I start and stop!