Passenger Headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First I'm not sure if this is the right location. Moderators please move to the correct location.

So today was a nice sunny day in Ohio. It wasn't too cold. So I was like I can install my dynamic diode lights. So after figuring out what went where I was on my way.

I got to the driver side headlight, used my 10mm removed 3 screws it came right out. Replaced the bulb with my new LED. Then went to passenger side. Did the same thing removed the 3 screws, jiggled it a bit and nothing. Pulled on it some nothing. I couldn't get that damn thing out to save my life. So I went inside to regroup because I was getting pretty pissed. Now its almost dark and its getting colder out. Tried again nothing. So I said the hell with it and I worry about it tomorrow.

So I just want to ask the FRF crew am I missing something? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

kelevra

Reaction score
Sometimes those metal push pins on the outer edge of the headlamp assy are a pain. I have had to use a plastic trim tool or a cloth around a flat screw driver to pry them apart. They always come apart.

OP
OP
SirCrush32

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will have to try it once I can get the truck inside in a warm place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk