new Rotors and pads R1's vs Stage3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This^^^, a "Load" means anywhere between 30-40K lbs total gross combined vehicle weight. MUCH more than any Raptor will ever have behind it for sure.

Attachments

• Christmas_tree_Load.jpg
    Christmas_tree_Load.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Liars... Chris's truck is a high maintenance movie star that does not like to get dirty.. :ROFLJest:

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

This^^^, a "Load" means anywhere between 30-40K lbs total gross combined vehicle weight. MUCH more than any Raptor will ever have behind it for sure.

I call photoshop. We all know the chevy will break towing any real load..

OP
OP
ittybittyfds

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with R1 Premiers. They are installed and I love them. after a little hicup with the dealer installing them I am very happy.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get R1 Premiums for a 2012?

When I go to the R1 website and type in the info on a 2012 raptor, the only option they show are the EBC 3GD Series Sport? Am I missing something?

thanks,

C

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I go to the R1 website and type in the info on a 2012 raptor, the only option they show are the EBC 3GD Series Sport? Am I missing something?

thanks,

C

Go to the link below and use promo code 15OFFBRAKES during check out to save 15% off the listed price with free shipping. As a vendor for R1 products since 2009 and a sponsoring vendor here since 2012, I am here to take the guesswork out of your purchase. Let me know if you have any questions.

Please note, the R1Concepts website is lacking for accuracy at times.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris, I don't see where you enter the code, is that after the redirect to PayPal?

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the levels of performance, I like the black versions but want the best performance. Can you compare/rank in some manner?
R1 concepts I know you like a lot
EBC USR black
EBC 3GD most expensive
eLine black edition

Thanks