Need Brakes and Rotors all around, Where to Buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am going to be in need of getting brakes and rotors soon and was browsing around today at the 3 local auto parts stores and none had them, they even took me a while to find online. Any help would be really appreciated!!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am going to be in need of getting brakes and rotors soon and was browsing around today at the 3 local auto parts stores and none had them, they even took me a while to find online. Any help would be really appreciated!!

go check out Freedom Motorsports, I believe a sponsor on this site. I got stainless lines, new pads and rotors from him for a great price, and now I can stop quite a bit better than my stock setup.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris at Freedom Motorsports. I've got the same brake setup as Joker posted. I just haven't put them on yet. Waiting till I burn off the tires.

Last edited:

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We recommend EBC pads and rotors for an upgrade over stock, and have done this setup many times before. Stainless lines, fluid, whatever you need. We are having a sale right now as well. Call or email at [email protected]

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with the R1 concept slotted and drilled rotors and ceramic pads from ckelley. Awesome deal and I still am on the original pads after all the offroading and trailoring I've done over the past year (including a baja 1000 (about to be two)).

IMG_20130921_142324.jpg

Last edited:

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did mine and replaced with the oe stuff from ford and flushed the fluid and steal braided lines of highly sugjest those