Mobil 1 at Costco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from Costco, they have the 6Q box of Mobil 1 full synthetic with an instant rebate of $10... So it's $37 regular on sale for $27, limit 3 boxes. That's pretty good right?

mu4u2y6y.jpg

OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had just purchased the ext performance from Walmart but will probably return it to get another box of reg Mobil 1. But yeah that's a great deal too

Edit: I may just keep the ext performance. Looks like it is a little better, and offers protection for more miles. Decision, decisions.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They have the coupon every 3-4 months. No need to stock up :)

Good to know. I'm good for three oil changes now. If only they carried good filters too.

Freedom motorsports can you get me set up with a couple good filters?

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the oil you run, filtration is the real key to making sure that you get the most out of the oil. The absolute BEST oil filters on the market today are the AMSOIL EA Oil filters. No, they aren't the cheapest out there, but where filtration is concerned, you truly do get what you pay for. Being made by Donaldson with their exclusive nanofiber technology and having an efficiency rating at 98.7% @ 20 microns means that no other filter out there can come close to offering the same protection. Check them out below and let me know if you have any questions at all.

AMSOIL AMSOIL Ea Oil Filters