GEN 1 Midland/Odessa, Need help replacing shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with my dealer and they're charging 300 to swap out my shocks. I don't have the tools to do so but if anyone does and is in the Midland/Odessa area then maybe we can cook some steaks, have a few beers, and swap them out. It would be more fun than sitting at the dealer and a bit cheaper lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
john.rubicon.54

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and I'll be off 10th-13th. Could also do it when I get in on Thursday. Any help would be appreciated.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$300 is not bad. I got quoted $200 just for the fronts. If shop labor is $75 then 4 hours is about right for the job if you have all the proper tools. If not, you might be looking at 7-8 hours.

OP
OP
john.rubicon.54

john.rubicon.54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't say it was bad, just checking if anyone is in my area that works on their own truck. My dealer isn't bad to deal with either but they do charge a bit for labor. 140 an hour but they're pretty quick. Anyway, was just curious about my area bc raptors are very common around here.