How to drain fuel tank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

achilles99

Reaction score
Just picked up a Roush supercharger kit, and need to drain the fuel (already installed supercharger). Is there an easy way to do it? I believe there is an anti-siphon device/screen that would prevent a hose from getting into the tank.

OP
OP
A

achilles99

Reaction score
3/4 tank of regular, supercharger requires premium or it voids warranty. Unless Vanilla is willing to cover it.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
drive it as much as possible before install, fill with premium and mix. I this gasbuddy.com will list octane rating s in your area. We can get race gas at certain pumps.

Use a gallon, add more premium.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

never mind, saw you already installed it. Just drive and fill. Should've put premium in before you got it installed.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Running some lower octane fuel for a bit won't kill it. But agree that the octane busy is a good idea.
Best buy extra. Some gas stations only carry low grade, and if your traveling and need fuel, you'll be stuck using it.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can run lower grade fuel just dont push it hard, amd keep your revs low. No flooring it, and be sure to listen for any knocking. It would be best to drain, but i would atleast add octane booster, and follow my advice. Best of luck