Helm Inc. Service Manual for 2014 F150 Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Service Manual for the Ford F150 is now available on CD.
This will include Raptor information.

I ordered it online today from Helm.

Click HERE

Rubes

Reaction score
Doin a little grave digging here.
Are you happy with this CD? I've seen some manuals that re not worth the paper or CD they are on...but Helm is usually pretty good. when I bought for my Camaro, it was a stack of books over a foot high!!
I've heard the Ford CD's can be temper-mental and not work on some computers...any issues there?

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following as well.

I tried taking a cheap, low risk option from eBay and it had good data but searching through 8000 plus pages without an index is pretty terrible.

I will spring for the manual within the year. If you purchase, let us know how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R1jamn

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doin a little grave digging here.
Are you happy with this CD? I've seen some manuals that re not worth the paper or CD they are on...but Helm is usually pretty good. when I bought for my Camaro, it was a stack of books over a foot high!!
I've heard the Ford CD's can be temper-mental and not work on some computers...any issues there?

This was my first service manual on CD and I found myself a bit apprehensive going this route when I ordered.
It has turned out to be a non issue as the Helm Service Manual on CD is well worth the cost.
Trust me...It is very easy to navigate and find what you need on a CD rather than looking thru the paper versions.

The Good:

1.) The CD has not given me any issues while running on my PC. (windows 7, Intel x64 processor).

2.) Easy to navigate and locate desired info.

3.) No longer worry about tearing or getting grease and smudge marks on paper versions. Simply print out what you need and take out to the garage.

The Bad:

1.) Helm Inc. appears to be on expenditure restrictions.
I ordered the CD and it came delivered in their low budget $.01 paper sleeve.

2.) I looked the CD over for scratch lines and found this (see pic). What I discovered was a raised area like a nipple on the outer edge.
I contacted Helm and they sent out another CD.
Well......The second CD had the same raised nipple. So now I have a pair of nipples.
Has this caused an issue? So far it hasn't but the propensity for hiccups does exist.

So I keep one CD in a file cabinet and the other stays with the Raptor.

0924171426.jpg

0924171434c.jpg

xtela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a must have for do it yourself maintenance and repairs. You may need to download SVG viewer to see the electrical diagrams. I find the navigation annoying af. They should just use straight adobe pdf format. It would be easier to zoom , magnify, copy , print and share. You can't go wrong with this purchase. When it saves just one trip to the dealer it will have paid for itself.