Fuel Filter Replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Can't find the fuel filter on my 2011 6.2L Raptor. Where is it. I hope its not in the tank. I purchased the new filter it doesn't look any different then any orther fuel filter that I have replaced before.

Thanks for the help in advance.
-JP

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a life time filter internal to the pump just like Chris said. aint no changing it without changing the entire pump assembly.

D

Deleted member 12951

From the OM:

FUEL FILTER
Your vehicle is equipped with a lifetime fuel filter that is integrated with the fuel
tank. Regular maintenance or replacement is not needed.

EXCEPTIONS
California fuel filter replacement: If you register your vehicle in California, the California Air Resources Board has determined that the failure to perform this maintenance item does not nullify the emission warranty or limit recall liability before the completion of your vehicle's useful life. Ford Motor Company, however, urges you to have all recommended maintenance services performed at the specified intervals and to record all vehicle service.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any thoughts on adding a filter in line before the tank to help save the pump / filter?