Front Brake Rotors Replacement - Suggestions Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I need to swap out my front rotors bc they are warped. Who has done this and what did you go with? There are several out there and prices vary big time. I heard that Ford has had issues with this, so wondering who has had luck with their replacements and would you buy them again?

Thanks again!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a full set of cross drilled vented rotors / pads / stainless lines from Chris at Freedom about 2500 miles ago, they've been to two raptor runs, and have performed flawlessly, minimal fade, and improved my stopping distance by about 20 feet 60-0

they weren't priced too high either.

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a full set of cross drilled vented rotors / pads / stainless lines from Chris at Freedom about 2500 miles ago, they've been to two raptor runs, and have performed flawlessly, minimal fade, and improved my stopping distance by about 20 feet 60-0

they weren't priced too high either.

Awesome, thanks!

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking in to big brake setups, but after installing the R1 disks and pads I found that there was no need for it.
DSC00783_zpsfe11b890.jpg
DSC00785_zpsbd5cf0e9.jpg