Fox Stock Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize it's an old post but I made it to 100k before I noticed any big difference. This is with about 50/50 on and off road mild to slighty aggressive and only a few times in the air. And the main reason for the passenger side having problems is from catching the end of a 2 foot deep drainage ditch i didn't see in time ooops.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found a Fox authorized dealer in california. i would have to get his info to rebuild the shocks. Pretty much you can contact him and see how long is the wait depending on sets he has. Cost is $1250 with a $500 core refund. So essentially it would cost $750 to you after he gets your old shocks. I will post his info when i get into the office. Also SDHQ would sell a rebuild kit with oil and tooling and rings i think for around $400 - $425. You just have to have assess to nitrogen, which we do have...I have it sitting in my office my mechanic that works for me would do when i need it, current mileage is 44K and the shocks feel great. this truck has not seen serious off road. hope this helps.