Floor jack discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got an OTC 2-ton luminum racing jack and an Arcan XL-35 3.5 ton steel jack. Both are great pieces of hardware. Purchased the first one off Amazon and the other from Northern Tool.

OP
OP
H

Highroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the 3 ton they had it on sale. With a 6" 4x4 it worked fine. The only issue is the jack doesn't leave much room to get the stands in an appropreate position. Anyway got the rotation done, the HF Floor jack makes it less hassel than ******** with the stock sissor jack.``

raptor625

Reaction score
Raptor Floor Jack

I'm looking at buying a new floor jack (since the one I own is not tall enough for the Raptor). Does anyone know of a floor jack that is tall enough and strong enough for the Raptor? I don't want to use wood blocks on top of a jack.

FOLLOW @OFFROADRAPTOR ON INSTAGRAM!

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a new floor jack (since the one I own is not tall enough for the Raptor). Does anyone know of a floor jack that is tall enough and strong enough for the Raptor? I don't want to use wood blocks on top of a jack.

FOLLOW @OFFROADRAPTOR ON INSTAGRAM!

Is it for your garage or for offroading?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a 3 ton aluminum jack from harbor freight and it's barely enough height for the Raptor.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 4 ton Craftsman I picked up at Sears that works great at home, it wouldn't be worth much offroad though. Way too bulky and doesn't provide for getting under something that is truly sitting on the ground

BigDave75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The plastic spacers used to level RV's work best! They are rated for the weight, they are cheap and any bottle jack will work.

Attachments

• 29296_700x700.jpg
    29296_700x700.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 29296_4_700x700.jpg
    29296_4_700x700.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 192