Evans Waterless Coolant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chartguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering whether anyone has any experience with Evans Waterless Coolant.

At about $40/gallon, it's initially expensive, but it does not corrode and never needs to be changed.

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used it in my motorcycles both on road and off road. The problem is that you can only use the Evans once you switch over. If you have a problem and you have to add water for some reason then you'll have to get rid of it once you get home or what ever. It can get pretty expensive if you don't have them as some sort of sponsor or your in the Evans family.
It's used in racing because that is not an every day driver situation. I would not use it because there are plenty of other options out there. It does do what it says it does in regards to the use in my motorcycles but I only have to use about 1 quart to each radiator. Not 2 to 3 gals.
Mil T

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have always used Redline water wetter in our Class 1, Its a additive to the existing coolant. Does it work - I guess we never overheated.

Mike Nix