Ethanol Free Gas - 90 ok to use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha lol are you ******** me lol.

YES

I use e-30 ethanol it's 96.5 octane. I've also used premium 93 Octane with 10% ethanol and just premium 91 octane.

I've never heard of just 90 octane is it not premium?

you should ask for e-30 add's hp

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Ford says anything from 0% to 20% ethanol is ok to run in our trucks. Wilson is the ONLY one I have ever heard of to run more than 10% ethanol in the 6.2L. 10% is usually what is blended for large metro areas.

OP
OP
Raptor_man

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just seemed a little odd the station has its own pump for 90 octane. Just double checking before I fill up.

Thanks fellas.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Ford says anything from 0% to 20% ethanol is ok to run in our trucks. Wilson is the ONLY one I have ever heard of to run more than 10% ethanol in the 6.2L. 10% is usually what is blended for large metro areas.

@Jimbo said he filled up with e-30

I did, once I got into South Dakota on my trip back from Yellowstone. Had to see what it was about. Filled up with an almost empty tank, and refilled with 93 octane on an almost empty tank. I got slightly better MPG, but that could also be attributed to being a lot flatter than Wyoming and Montana.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually its only up to 15% ethanol. I have no desire to prove anyone wrong (especially Will) just wanted to put correct information here, you know this is on the Internet so it needs to be right.

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/F...r-Supplement-First-Print_rp_en-us_09_2013.pdf

hay you could put e-19.9 in dammit....

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

I did, once I got into South Dakota on my trip back from Yellowstone. Had to see what it was about. Filled up with an almost empty tank, and refilled with 93 octane on an almost empty tank. I got slightly better MPG, but that could also be attributed to being a lot flatter than Wyoming and Montana.

the e-30 power scared you didn't it