Cv boots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'm gettin ready to replace my cv boots today... Anyone know and easy way to get the axle out??? Haha I have it off the inner drive line but can't seem to get it off the hub or steering knuckle whatever you wanna call it lol anyone have any ideas??? Thanks guys!

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use a piece of wood like the end of a hammer with wood to use to hit with another hammer. Can also use a punch and hammer just make sure to put the nut on a few turns so you help prevent the axle from mushrooming.

dunesdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you get the CV boot from , ford seems to sell the CV boots with the axles only

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea like hock said they don't sell just the boots. The part numbers I listed are from orielys go tere and give them those part numbers and they can give you the boot kits for it it's really simple to do and it comes with everything you need boot, clamps,snap ring and grease.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok here are the part numbers to give them at orielys so they can look them up
Inner boot:9410
Outer boot:8435