Corpus Christi dealership s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bossman216

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any maintenance done at the ford dealers in Corpus Christi Tx? I would like to have a transmission fluss done at one of them. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any maintenance done at the ford dealers in Corpus Christi Tx? I would like to have a transmission fluss done at one of them. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I bought my truck new from Auto Nation Ford on SPID. I've had them change the oil, rotate tires every 5k miles. Also had them install aftermarket brake hoses and flush the brake fluid. I've had good experiences every time but once (it was a new service adviser and didnt know that they couldn't do alignments on Raptors until they get new, wider racks). Jackie the Service Director fixed the issue and took care of me. As far as Ford dealerships go they do a decent job. If you have any issues, just ask for Jackie.