Brembo Big Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonybeats

Reaction score
Has anyone ever installed a set of the ‘Brembo Big Brakes’ for Ford Raptors? My Raptor is extremely heavier than the stock model and the factory brakes just can’t handle stopping the truck. After searching online I found the kit Brembo offers but wanted to get some owner options before dropping 5k just on a front set. Thx

mike.s

Reaction score
They're has been one or two people I've seen who installed Brembos. I believe you need 20" rims to make them fit.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although the Brembo kit is nice, it does require larger rim and tire package as well. That's a ton of coin for better brakes. If you would like to find out more about a brake upgrade package that fits stock 17" sized wheels let me know. I am offering 10% off and free shipping on all the packages listed in the link below. The R1Concepts packages have fast become one of the most popular brake upgrades for the Raptor due to the increased braking performance and overall longevity. Let me know if you have questions!

Click below.
Ford Raptor SVT Performance Brake Packages

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^The R1 brake set up for the Raptor is fantastic!! I got mine from Freedom Motorsports earlier this year. Crazy amount of stopping power on the street and in the dirt. I get no fade with them either. Love them so much I put them on the wife's CTS, and they damn near throw you into the windshield hahaha. Call Chris @ Freedom and he'll get you set up!!! Outstanding guy to work with for all your Raptor needs!! And even non Raptor needs!