Brake fluid flush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to install my new brake lines and flush the system. I'm wondering how much fluid I should order. I'm going to use my pressure bleeder and I'm going with amsoil 600.
For those of you that have done this, how much fluid did you use and did you run into any problems? Thanks - Gary

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF you're using a vacuum bleeder and Amsoil, just make sure to keep the system topped off properly so you don't run the reservoir dry and you will be good to go. With a full flush, it will take every bit of 3-4 bottles of the fluid. Good choice on using the Series 600 DOT 4 fluid, with the higher wet boiling point, it will hold up better on and offroad.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey @Chris@FreedomMotorsports I'm planning on doing the same thing when I install my brake lines and was going to use the Amsoil 600 too. I didn't see it on your site do you sell it? If you do can you PM me a price for 4 bottles so I can order it from you. Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in the Amsoil series 600 DOT 4 brake fluid. I do now have it listed on my site now with the shipped price shown. For more of a discount, I can help with any questions or information about the Amsoil preferred customer membership that once joined, can save you up to 25% off your Amsoil purchases at THIS LINK. Check out the link below to place your order for the four bottle package I have listed.

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorspor...product_info&cPath=1126_1261&products_id=2141

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest in the Amsoil series 600 DOT 4 brake fluid. I do now have it listed on my site now with the shipped price shown. For more of a discount, I can help with any questions or information about the Amsoil preferred customer membership that once joined, can save you up to 25% off your Amsoil purchases at THIS LINK. Check out the link below to place your order for the four bottle package I have listed.

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorspor...product_info&cPath=1126_1261&products_id=2141

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Hey Chris @Chris@FreedomMotorsports I was on you site today trying to order Amsoil 600 brake fluid and it not there anymore. I tried the link and it's not working either. Can you PM me with an order or what to to do. Thanks.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris @Chris@FreedomMotorsports I was on you site today trying to order Amsoil 600 brake fluid and it not there anymore. I tried the link and it's not working either. Can you PM me with an order or what to to do. Thanks.

Sorry about that inconvenience. I had to remove the listing from my website because it violated Amsoil internet marketing rules and some other Amsoil dealer that found my listings reported my website to them for breaking their rules about selling their products directly from my site. You can find their DOT 4 brake fluid below.

AMSOIL Series 600 DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid

All you need is four bottles to get the job done.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry about that inconvenience. I had to remove the listing from my website because it violated Amsoil internet marketing rules and some other Amsoil dealer that found my listings reported my website to them for breaking their rules about selling their products directly from my site. You can find their DOT 4 brake fluid below.

AMSOIL Series 600 DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid

All you need is four bottles to get the job done.

It's cool no worries. I'm not sure if you make money on it or not so if there is a way to email me a Paypal invoice and I can buy it that way so you still get the sale I don't mind. Unless you want me to buy it directly from them. I always like buying my stuff from and supporting the vendors on here. I know the first time I ordered something from you that's how we did it.

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Necro-thread... Looks like AMSOIL doesn't do the 600 series anymore. What are folks using? The DOT 3/4? Or the Racing DOT 4?

Thanks