Best tire pressure gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the joes racing gauge 32307 from amazon, but only goes to 60 psi but its a great gauge.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know im old to this tread but i will chime in. IMO there is no "best" tire pressure gauge. Guys i work with have Snap-on digital gauges, all the way down to the chep pen gauges. I run middle of the road. I use a Matco tools old fashioned tire pressure gauge.

The one trick to getting good consistent tire pressures is to use THE SAME gauge every time.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the joes racing gauge 32307 from amazon, but only goes to 60 psi but its a great gauge.

I have this gauge also and I really like it a lot, the gauge markings are easy to read and the gauge seems to be well built.
It does not hold the tire pressure when you remove the chuck from the valve stem so if you need that feature Joes racing has a gauge with that option but it does cost more.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Got a Joe's gauge I have used for drag racing for years. Best gauge I have ever seen. Tough as nails and always accurate.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried different gauges in the past but the one that I really liked and most accurate is the "3 in 1 ARB", I get accurate readings in all 4 tires and when compared to the readings from the TPMS its either the same reading or 1psi of difference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adding to the "bumped" thread:

I've been using a Joe's Racing Products tire pressure gauge as well (model# 32307 w/ a glow in the dark faceplate, 0-60psi, flexible hose w/ angled chuck & air release button). Works great, no complaints.