Appeal for help, OEM Pads and Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark.H

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've just completed 19,000miles and my front brakes are low and the rotors have lots of small grooves in them so I'd like to replace them rather than get them ground down.

The problem is I'm in the Middle East and they want almost 400USD for the front rotors and pads...PLUS FITTING.

I can get them shipped to the US Base here for free and I'm able to install the parts myself.

As the Raptor is still under warranty and as there is no problem with the brake system I'd like to replace the pads and discs with the OEM parts.

The problem I'm having is all the websites seem to list all F150 discs and pads as the same part or if there is a different part number they dont say which is compatible with a Raptor.

I have a 2014 Supercrew Raptor and if one of you extremely helpful guys could confirm the OEM part numbers for the rotors and pads I'd really appreciate it!..even better if you can recommend a website to order from!?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

D

Deleted member 12951

I always use tascaparts.com or rockauto.com to reference part numbers and prices. But for a shop to charge $400 for rotors and pads doesn't seem too unreasonable. I got a quote from my dealership to replace all rotors and pads and it was $1,000. Needless to say, I did them myself with a couple friends.

OP
OP
M

Mark.H

Reaction score
400 usd for 2 front rotors and the pads

fitting would be additional cost

I just looked on the those sites and they dont differentiate the raptor from any other 6.2...are all the 6.2 brakes the exact same? There seems to be heavy duty and regular too. :(

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

oooh tasca parts came up top banana! thankyou!!!!