anyone running firestone destination m/t?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HaleOfBay

Reaction score
anyone put these on their raptor yet?

Firestone Destination M/T 315/70-17
i had the a/t ones on my old sport trac and they were good in the snow and some mud wondered if anyone had experience with the m/t or a/t at this size? ?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
anyone put these on their raptor yet?

Firestone Destination M/T 315/70-17
i had the a/t ones on my old sport trac and they were good in the snow and some mud wondered if anyone had experience with the m/t or a/t at this size? ?

I had them on My FX4 and loved them. DEEPEST TREAD out there. I tried to find these you mentioned and they are making them but there are none to be had. Warehouses do not have any in stock. I would have gone that route but cheaped out and went with the FIERCE ATTATUDE made by Goodyear for dunlop sold as a Kelly! AHhaha. Here are some pics after I did mud flaps last weekend. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/flapped-like-birdman-11542/#post164111

BDRAG

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HaleOfBay

Reaction score
well i got 8 or so months to look maybe by then they'll get something going, never fails anything you really like is always hard to find