Anybody had this issue???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I can't attach the video so I will attempt to explain it. It started yesterday evening, started the truck up and the left blinker came on and would not come off. Not pushing the lever the opposite way, not spinning the wheel in the direction of the turn and then back.

I hope this is simply just the turn signal switch, if that even exists in this truck. I've just done that part before on my old f-150 and old wrangler.

Now to today, it did the same thing when we started up three different times. Left blinker that won't extinguish unless I hold the lever in the second detent to the right. On top of that, I gave up and let it blink on the highway and then instead of the blinker noise it started to make the door chime but with the blinker still flashing.

Bottom line: it's ******* weird and I'm taking it to the dealer when I can with a video to make sure they don't just say oh well we couldn't duplicate it.

Anyone able to provide some assitance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Uh how so? That a blinker on constantly bothers me?

Dude, it was a joke. You know how senior citizens are always driving around with their blinker stuck on.

I would take it to the dealer, definitely sounds like something is defective.

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No no I wasn't not mad about your comment, I was just curious.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

And I get the joke now. Slow on the uptake I guess...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is your third brake light letting in water? That caused lots of weird phantom issues in the past

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I'm taking it to the dealer when I can...

Good idea, Evanscott29. Send a PM my way when you're headed in to the dealer and I'll alert your regional customer service manager. Be sure to include your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership; I'll get this into their hands.

Crystal

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, it was a joke. You know how senior citizens are always driving around with their blinker stuck on.

I would take it to the dealer, definitely sounds like something is defective.

********* I SAY!!!!! :bs:

I don't' drive with my blinkers on all the time sonny. Why I don't even use the damn things. :laughing1:

OP
OP
Evanscott29

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick pic, I'll check it but I honestly cannot remember the last time it got wet. The black raptor looks awesome with dirt thrown up on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk