2014 raptor transmission oil change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Havoc915

Reaction score
I'm at 66,000 miles, don't know if the previous owner had changed the oil for the transmission at all. Should I change just the oil or should I do the filter and oil? I was reading to do an oil change at 60,000 miles and a full flush at 100,000. Would I need anything special to do a full flush right now or should I just wait for that and just do the filter/gasket and oil?

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change oil and filter . You need LV fluid and the filter get it from Ford as parts stores don't know the right filter. Its a messy job and if you plan to keep up on it you should invest into a tanny pan with a plug to drain it makes the job so much more nicer . There is a dip stick on your passenger side tranny next to the cat 19mm wrench will open it and that is your fill hole also . Youll feel the firmness once yo uchange the fluid and filter well worth the time .