2013 Roush Raptor Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjeffreyc97

Reaction score
I posted in the wrong forum earlier this week, but I recently purchased a 2013 Raptor with a Roush phase 2 SC, Roush intake, and Roush cat backs. Everything on the truck is stock and it has 37,000 miles on it. Its in excellent shape and super clean.

I have never owned a vehicle with a SC before and I don't know anything about one. My last Raptor was totaled 2 weeks ago and it was a 2011 6.2 with just the SCT tune and 93 octane only, I owned it new and had 80k+ miles, I uses Mobile1 EP 5w20 with Mobile1 filters every 10,000 miles.

The new truck has no "Instructions" so to speak of, when it comes to maintenance? Are there special precautions with the SC or do the service intervals change from my last Raptor?

What does the SC require as far as maintenance? Thanks!

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted in the wrong forum earlier this week, but I recently purchased a 2013 Raptor with a Roush phase 2 SC, Roush intake, and Roush cat backs. Everything on the truck is stock and it has 37,000 miles on it. Its in excellent shape and super clean.

I have never owned a vehicle with a SC before and I don't know anything about one. My last Raptor was totaled 2 weeks ago and it was a 2011 6.2 with just the SCT tune and 93 octane only, I owned it new and had 80k+ miles, I uses Mobile1 EP 5w20 with Mobile1 filters every 10,000 miles.

The new truck has no "Instructions" so to speak of, when it comes to maintenance? Are there special precautions with the SC or do the service intervals change from my last Raptor?

What does the SC require as far as maintenance? Thanks!

Personally I would ask Roush.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Use the same maintenance and oil schedules you did with the NA Raptor.
Just keep in mind that you are making a ton more power = heat.
So if you are pushing this truck harder, step up the maintenance.

I run the same Mobil 1 and Mobil1 filters, change every 3000-4000 (probably overkill) but I do play in the dirt and run her hard.