2011 Scab Rear Axle Replacment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
Hey guys, finally got down to why I was feeling a vibration at highway speeds. It looks like the drivers side axle is bent at the flange. Any recommendations for a place to get an axle from or just get one from Ford?

The truck was in a rear end accident a bit ago (previous owner) so i'm assuming it was from that. Once I get the axle replaced i'll get it on the alignment rack quick and make sure everything else is straight as well.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably have a 34 spline, good luck finding parts for it. It may be easier to replace the whole rear axle assembly with one from a 12+.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
It looks like I can get the axle from ford. The part number they gave me was AL3Z4234B. And that's with my Vin number etc.
The weird part is the parts book on here is showing the part number being 9L3Z 4234 D....

I wonder what one is even correct at this point.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right - AL3Z4234A
Left - AL3Z4234B

These are typically on back order good luck.

OP
OP
J

Junk 2JZ

Reaction score
I'm surprised it's not a standard F150 9.75 axle though. I'm assuming the only reason is it's wider?

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Have you checked with Yukon axles?

Yup checked there already. Looks like they only sell diff covers for the Raptor haha

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Right - AL3Z4234A
Left - AL3Z4234B

These are typically on back order good luck.

Gotchya, no problem. Thankfully it looks like they have a few in the national warehouse. So it sounds like it might be something I need to get on order sooner than later in case it disappears.

Last edited: